Advice and help needed.... please!!

gailevans
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6133 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I started claiming for my charges last year, around August, but for one reason or another, I stopped... I had got to the stage of having to apply to the courts and at the time, i just couldnt afford the court costs.

Do i have to start right back at the beginning, or does anyone know or have used, a letter readdressing all the previous correspondences?

Dont really want to have to start all over again, but if I have to, so be it!

Any help or advice would be most appreciated - I have all the copies of my letters and their replies.... and all the bank statements, of course!!

Hi, no, this is your timescale, you have just given them time to settle, proceed to court as you wish, i would advise the N1 as opposed to MCOL though. good luck and keep up updated.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

What i would do is send them another lba, including an up to date schedule of charges, saying if they dont refund in 14 days you will take legal action, then when they ignore you file your claim

Although i dont think there is a time limit on the lba you sent, so may not be necessary to send another, see what others think.

Good luck

:madgrin: