DG Solicitors & Draft Directions

smith5757

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Slogging on regardless. I am at the stage where having applied for a draft direction which was approved on June 13th and summitted my court bundle within the specified 14 days I am now awaiting DG to provide their bundle. They have until wednesday 11th July. Unfortunately as my court date is not until 12th Sept, I think they are just going to ignore the draft direction and deal with the case closer to the court date. Anybody else out there with anything similar ? Just trying to build a picture of likely events. Thanks

the draft direction superceeds the court date if they do not comply you can ask for their defence to be thrown out and win on default (i think you can do this) - my guess is they will ask for a stay of some form or the judge will offer them more time.

they may send you an offer if you remind them the day after the deadline that they have missed it and are not intending to defend blah blah

hopefully what i have said is correct my draft direction was ignored due to the judge already reviewing the case they crossed in the post.

someone else on here may correct what i have said or may confirm it - you will get help from someone with more knowledge than me

like freaky bet he posted before i did :D