spring6 v Barclaycard

spring6
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6056 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just started claim re two Barclaycard accounts - still waiting for statements on one and have sent first letter on the second - following other threads with interest - would be great to hear from others at the same stage.......the long wait begins

• 2 weeks later...

I received statements for one account (claim 1) just after last post on the 8th July and wrote to bank straight away asking for my money back. Ten days later have received reply advising me that as a GOGW £80 will be credited to my next statement. This represents about one third of my claim before before interest which is another £80. I'm going to write accepting as part payment only and ask for the rest. Has anybody else been in this position and what's the bank's next step?

Cheers,

Spring6.

• 1 month later...

Hi all, any advice would be appreciated - I have now recieved small GOGW credits on both barclaycard accounts that I am claiming on. I want to go for the rest is there any point in writing to them again before I commence MCOL or shall I just go for it? It's not a huge amount so I'm hoping they will settle. Is the POC format the same as for bank charges?

Also if an account is sold on to a collection agency after a GOGW but before the MCOL stage on a credit card (not barclaycard) should the defendant be the credit card co. who controlled the original debt and charges or the collection company.

Cheers,

Never post anything in the open forum that can identify you.

It is well known that the banks, etc. DO read these forums.

Don't give them any advantage.

Regards, Rooster.

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

yes - cheers Rooster was error when I was on auto-pilot after an e-mailing session - had not realised i had done it but thanks for noticing and letting ne know it's appreciated - any responses to points I raised?????

• 3 weeks later...

Spring 6,

Well done and congratulations.

Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)