really vs NatWest

really

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5220 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Everyone - thank you for all of your advice. I am just in the process of replying to Corbetts Defence and Request for Claification and Information. With Hedgey's help ;) and links from so many of you I think I am almost there.

Does anyone know where I can find a link to The Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999 which I need to be quoting back to Corbetts following my 'particulars' to MCOL?

Hallelujah really............ you made it!!!!

Just out of interest, why do you need this info for cobbetts at this moment in time?????? :confused:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

... all thanks to you!

Part 3 of the 'Request for Info' from Corbetts refers to my jargon in the MCOL application and ask me to specify all the facts relied on in support of my contentions and to identify the regulations of the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contract Regulations 1999.

I need to go lie down in a darkened room.... hehehe

But as I explained in my first post to you, you don't need to comply with anything that cobbetts send to you. Just send the letter I posted re: CPR 18 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/35672-cobbetts-cpr-18-request.html - that's it! End of! Nothing else! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Great! Well I am done then as I have completed that letter and have attached a copy of my original list of calculations (sent to Nat west 3 times) to which I have included their statement reason for each charge over the 6 years. Can I post this lot off now?

I have not planned to send any copies to the Court as I have not heard anything from my local court at this stage.

Thanks for your assistance. ;)

Yes, send the letter from the link I previously posted along with a copy of your schedule of charges.

With regards to the court, I previously (in my first post to you on the other thread) gave you a link to send a letter to your local county court once your claim is transferred there. It's not essential to send it - and it does need adapting as it's a little out of date - but if you don't send it just c.c. your local county court into the letter you're sending to cobbetts.

Sorted! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

Done! Started to amend the letter for County Court (CPR18 one) but waiting to get Court details in the post.

Thank you for your help I couldn't have done it without you and so many others here who have posted.

I was just reading in the FAQ's that those going to court should pass litigation details to a moderator?

Once you know your claim details, PM either a site helper or moderator with the claim number and amount. It helps the site if details of claims/settled claims are included in the litigation section. Let us know - every little helps!!! ;)

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***