Multi-track Help Needed Please!

amandajh212

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,Can anyone help please,I started a claim against Lloyds TSB a couple of months ago and have just got back from court today with a 'General Form of Judgment or Order' Details of which are below;

IT IS ORDERED THAT

1.The claim be allocated to the Multi-Track

2.Thae claimant shall,by 4pm on the 20 July 2007 file with the Court and serve on the defence further and better particulars of the claim as follows:-

(i) in relation to each charge identifying (a) the date when the charge was charged; (b) the amount of the same;and ©the reason(s) given by the defendant (if any) for charging the same (exhibiting copies of any documentation received by the Claimant from the Defendant in this regard)

(ii)in relation to each Bank Charge so identified,clarifying the following; (a) is it the case of the Claimant that the same should not have been charged? (b)if yes,then setting out why the claimant contends that the same should not have been charged.© if no,is it the case of the claimant that the same should not have been charged in this amount? (d) if yes,explain why the Claimant contends that the same should not have been charged in that amount and identify what sum (if any) the Claimant contends should have been charged (e) if no,please state the Claimant's case with full particularity so that the Defendant and the Court can understand the case upon which the claim is formulated.

3.The Defendant shall be at liberty to file with the court and serve on the claimant an amended Defence (if so advised) within 28 days of service on it of the further and better particulars ordered above.

4.The parties shall make standard disclosure by list of all documents relevant to the matters in issue between them by 4pm on the 30 September 2007 and shall,at the time that the list is served on the other party,provide legible photocopies of the documents referred to in the Disclosure List.

5.The parties shall mutually cross serve on each other (and file with the court) signed witness statements compliant with the Civil Procedure Rules 1998 by 4pm on the 15 October 2007.

6.The matter shall be block listed for a case management conference before His Honour Judge Caddick at 10.00am on Friday 2 November 2007 with a time estimate of one hour.

I undertands the first order (no. 1 ) but I am a bit confused with order 2 part (ii).Do I just say yes to (a),give details using some information from the court bundle for (b),ignore © and I am not sure what to do about (d) and (e).

Thank you in anticipation for your help,Amanda

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

amandajh212, Welcome to The Consumer Action Group. The fact the judge has directed you to multi- track could be because of the size of your claim. How much are you claiming? Also have you properly particulised your claim ? With a full charge spreadsheet.Detailing all the charges you are claiming and what dates they were charged. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-6-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html I will have this thread moved to the Lloyds forum. Where it will be easier to follow and help your claim.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hi,Thanks for the reply.I am claiming £4773 am the paperwork which I took to court statng my claim wasn't looked at.The Lloyds representative did tell me to send a copy of my claim through to Lloyd's solicitors at which point they will either make an offer or settle in full which is why I am keen to get the paperwork completed.Thanks again for your help,Kind Regards,Amanda