my court date is 12/7/07 help**WON**

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Barclays have clammed up. It appears we are all in the same boat ie without the paddle of experiences shared to steer along our individual paths.. no one has been here and so we're all p**sed off.

I had Mr Quinn promising an email from Monday onwards, my court date is 8th august but I am away from tomorrow,emma thompson re-iterated Quinns promise when it was only her who would pick up the phone.

I'm gutted!!!!!!!!!! So I rang customer relations who have honoured my initial settlement figure (SORRY DAR£IN TO CONTRADICT YOU WHEN YOU SAID " They will NOT honour their offer if you intend to continue! in a nother thread) because they have (it was for 1495 against a claim of 1605). I lose interest and £120 court costs but i am confident of claiming that back from MCOL.

I have also rung the court who have no directions to halt existing hearings, Barc lays have not filed bundle and I have so i will cancel previous settlement on Tuesday after weighing up court update with the 1495 to fall back on...think everyone and weigh it up based on your own circs.

im still in the running and lets face it who even thought about 8 or 37% interest, we just wanted the dosh back....ps DAR£in no offence mate your contributions have been inspirational but we would all do well to not get carried away with the tide if success on here previously and think of ourselves..and I should know I ve been victim of the cant lose school of thought myself!

hi clubber:) barclays are c*** ,they really annoy me:mad: 19days since they said they would pay me still no money still waiting contact from the court hopefully they will throw case out.What happens if i still don't receive money even if court throws case out do have to get baliffs involved ? ell i will telephone hickey tomorrow again see what he has to say:rolleyes:

Hi Kats,

Time to speak to B's, tell them you're going back to Court seeking judgement against them as they've failed to honour their settlement proposal.

Speak to Court and ask what they suggest.

I would go back to Court and ask for judgement against B's and ask for your costs in preparing your case (time and expenses).

Then B's are left with a CCJ against them which they will want removed pronto.

Maybe tell B's to send you a cheque as they seem incapable of crediting the account you agreed.

Go Kick Ass, Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

thanks slick i will do this first thing in morning:) i,m more annoyed as they have been takin the p*** now, i will phone courts also in morning should,t think there send a cheque as i,m over drawn incurring more charges because they have not paid me:mad:

hi everyone:) phoned courts this morning haven't dealt with my letter about asking case to be thrown out as yet ,phoned hickey again asked if he could send a cheque as they haven't paid me in to my sky card account oh he said have you got account still it would be easier to pay you in to there:mad: well told him i will be protesting outside his office soon with banners etc:p

Hey Kats,

So did TH agree he would still pay the Skycard a/c or will he send a cheque. It's not like he's got so much pressure on with other cases now.

His delays are appalling and I would try and get the Court reconsider this ASAP - let TH know if you have a date the judge will consider your case and tell TH you need a cheque in F & F Sett't (including updated interest + court fees) within 7 days or Barclays will have a CCJ against them shortly.

By the way, there are other threads like yours where Site Helpers or others have suggested specific attacks such as Breach of Contract or similar.

Could anyone else suggest a clear course of action for you to take..

All the best, Slick

• Haha 1

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Kats,

Why not email Dino direct as well and tell him you're disgusted by TH's failure to honour Settlement agreement and ask if he, PERSONALLY, could now see cheque is iss'd before you go back to Court asking for Judgement.

Worth a try. Slick

hi slick and saintly:) thanks for your help;) i will get on to it will email dino also let you know later what happened:cool: he said it would pay into my account didn,t realise it was still open(on my court date he said it would be paid in to my account that day)so i told him it was still open.

th just emailed me back he said payment should be in my account within 48hrs and if it hasn't to contact him monday,do you think that email to dino helped it along:lol: were wait and see its only 3wks later then he said :rolleyes:

It does seem that Dino can help get things done ( except, of course, in the case of Paul Quinn) but let's wait before we start patting anyone on the back.

Good luck Kats - yet again.

Slick

....court ruled today in my favour......

Was the judge looking at your claim again today.

If not and you go back to Court because B's still haven't paid, you can ask for wasted costs to be added to your claim. You may be lucky if the judge agrees B's have acted like total Bankers.

Slick

I Phoned on monday slick, courts hadn,t dealt with it then phone them again tomorrow;) well i asked for wasted court costs and self litigation fee(its worth a try) well your right they are bankers lol:D

Fantastic Kats - really pleased for you.

Damn, I put a lovely picture here and it came out all wrong - just letters. Anyway just imagine 2 cute bears holding a big congratulations banner.

Slick

Nice one Kat - at least some people are still winning! I'm really pleased for you.

KA

• Haha 1

Prelim letter received by Barclays: 26/03/07

**************no reply***************

LBA received by Barclays: 10/04/07

**************no reply***************

N1 filed at court: 25/04/07

N1 received by Barclays: 04/05/07

Offer of £1,885.00: 04/05/07 (turned down)

Offer rejection received by B'clays: 08/05/07

Barclays Acknowledge Claim: 11/05/07

Barclays Defence Filed: 18/05/07

Directions Hearing Date Set: 06/08/07

Case Stayed Until Feb '08