help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5196 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi not sure whether I'm doing this right or if anyone can help me. We have a mazda 323f which we WERE selling, however the clutch went went. I went to a garage I have never used before and they fixed??? it. I received the car and it was still smelling of the clutch smell it originally had before it was fixed. I took it back to the garage who told me to persevere for a couple of weeks. I gave it a week but the smell was giving me headaches and just wasn't right (there was no bite either). They agreed to fix. When I phoned after a couple of days to see if my car was ready they told me they had bought a brand new clutch from a different supplier. While I was on the phone to them they asked me whether there had been a noise on the car before it was taken in. I told them just the usual (heat plate rattle) but not the noise they were saying (they said it was a shudder noise). They told me they thought the fly wheel was broken and had priced this up for me at a price of another..... £342+VAT. When the clutch originally went the first time I had a friend of mine (mechanic, who no longer works in this job) and he guarantees me also this noise was here.! I suspect the garage may have broken the flywheel when they have fitted the second clutch... As I am no mechanic myself I wonder whether anyone can help me and let me know whether it is possible to break the flywheel replacing the clutch and if yes any idea what I am to do.:confused: