still waiting for bank statements

giggs
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All, looking for advice for what steps to take next.

Posted the first letter requesting a fully comprehensive list of charges giving the natiowide the 40 days to relpy, nothing.Got a template off this site for the second letter requesting my statements, in which the letter gives them a further 7 days to comply, and if they don't it threatens court action.The letter also stated any fines will be at the discression of the court.So now i need to action that, do i use mcol (money claim online) ?? or local court ?? , or what ..??Please can someone advise.Regards,Giggs.

Hi, In relpy to my above statement, please can someone help..??

ugrent action against nationwide is needed tonight so i can post it a.s.a.p. every other claim i have on the go has been fine, nationwide included (other accounts i have with them) but this one has been problemactic.

I need to take action after waiting 40 days for my statements, plus giving a further 7 days with threat of court action, but what do i do next ..........??

Please advise,

Regards,

Giggs.

Hi Chris, yes i have most of my statements of which i would be happy to submit to nationwide, but of course if they sent me a more detailed breakdown of all charges, that would be even better.

So how exactally do i go about reporting them?

Regards,

Giggs

Hiya!

So how exactally do i go about reporting them?

Data Protection - when and how to complain.

If you still want to have your S.A.R enforced by the court you can file your claim using either MCOL or your local county court (someone correct me if I'm wrong), using these Particulars of Claim

K.:)

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck

it depends on ur circumstances,with MCOL if u have plastic u can go that way. If ur on benefits then u get excempt from paying court fees and therefore have to go through ur nearest county court. If u do use MCOL and u have to goto court,they put u through to ur nearest court anyway i believe. hope this helps

Hi DD, I do have means of paying for MCOL as i have been through the process before, and i dont sign on.

Im just looking for advice on how to action the court order.

Regards.

Hi DD, I do have means of paying for MCOL as i have been through the process before, and i dont sign on.

Im just looking for advice on how to action the court order.

Regards.

hi giggs

couple of ideas spring to mind, if you have detials of charges now commence court action via MCOL and advise the court in the particulars of claim that the defendants have failed to comply with the SAR reuqest and the claimant reserves the right to serve further proceedings in respect of the defendants non compliance with the Data Protection Act and reserves the right to amend the particulars of claim to include additional charges plus interest (statutory) which would be identified from the documents taht you have requested from the defendants. At least that gets the ball rolling against them and it is easy enough to amend the particulars of claim to update the amount by using a form N244, shout if you need any help with this.

personally, i would start proceedings now and get their attention

best of luck

ellie

Good thinking Smartellie - I guess the hint is in the name.

That would kill two birds with one stone, but it would also limit Giggs to using his local county court as I don't think you could fit all the reserved rights in MCOL PoCs.

K. :)

Kelly

Settled: Nationwide £372.55

Before you do anything read this:

Guide to Reclaiming Bank Charges

Most questions can be answered by checking out these links:

Frequently Asked Questions

Step by step instructions

Letter Templates

And don't forget to use the search facility! Chances are your question has already been answered on another thread. Good luck