I need help!

bobberding

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5186 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I'm new to this site and would really appreciate some help.I have followed the BBC site for applying for a refund.I got my statements,highlighted my charges,made 3 copies and then went to my local court and started court proceedings.I sent them recorded delivery and were delivered on 31st of May.Two days later I got a letter dated 30th May saying and I quote"I do not feel that you have been unfairly charged and regret that I cannot agree to refund your fees".

On the 26th June I got a letter offering £712.50 inclusive of court fees which is nowhere near the £2633.50 I am claiming.In the same post I got a letter from their solicitors with a copy of their defence.On the 28th came the Notice that a Defence Has Been Filed .I have been in contact with the bank to see if they would like to up their offer for a settlement but they have declined to do so.I am in the process of filling in my AQ but am struggling with a couple of things.I have done the template for a draft order of directions but I don't know where I get a schedule setting out my charges.Both the bank and court have copies already of my statements highlighting the charges.I don't know where to get my statement of evidence from, nor the copies of decided cases and other legal materials.

In the Proposed Directions it asks if they have been agreed by the other parties.What does that mean?Any help would be much appreciated:)

I don't know where I get a schedule setting out my charges.
Use the Simple S/S here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/182-interest-calculation-spreadsheets.html

See here for a visual guide:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/7226-maisielou-barclays.html#post50088

When entering your charges, don’t delete anything first. Just overwrite the existing examples: type of charge, amount and date.

The ‘Days Since’ and ‘8% Interest’ columns will be calculated automatically

Save it and print out as your schedule of charges

.I don't know where to get my statement of evidence from,
Here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/57708-draft-order-allocation-questionnaires.html#post482151

nor the copies of decided cases and other legal materials.

Here:

Basic Court Bundle

In the Proposed Directions it asks if they have been agreed by the other parties.

Since A&L don't even know about them , let alone agreed, tick No