sharpgun v TSB

sharpgun

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sent S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) in may asking for statements from 95 to 01. they then sent me two statements telling me that if i wanted more to send the letter enclosed back, which i did . i then received about ten statements only back to 01. I rung them and the girl in the bank assured me that they did not keep statements past the 6 year period.:-x

I assured her it was not the case, and i would be issuing court proceedings to retrieve the statements.I then had a flash of inspiration and decided to ring my old accountant, because i didnt know wether he might still have my old statements.To my surprise he rung back to say he did have them and i would ba able to pck them up today. I spent nearly 2 hours on the phone to tsb yesterday and i am gonna charge for the time and phone bills, because they r nothing but [edit]. anyway gonna get my statements and they are going to very soon get my prelim.

well picked up box from accountant only to find no statements, so i have been trawling threads to find a non compliance letter. they are now well over forty days

any help would be appreciated

hi veryone, its saturday and they only have until monday to reply to the 7 day non compliance letter which i dont think will happen so whats the best way forward COURT? and if so what will happen if i win?

Hi sharpgun

I found this text which seems relevant to your circumstances

'Commence a county court claim in the same way as you would for money - however, in the particulars of claim you need to specify that you require the bank to provide the information as outlined in the original Data Protection Act request.'

The above was found here;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

if you choose to take this route there is a template for the particulars of claim you need to use here;

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6971-data-protection-act-non.html

Good luck.