Central Ticketing? Anyone heard of them???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4642 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

They got me too. is there anything I need to do other than ignore them. This is what happened to me.

I too went to the Speke retail Park before to get some stuff in B&Q. I get back to the car and there's a ticket from these and the reason given......Obstructive Parking.

I accept i had parked over 2 bays, but in mitigation to me it was 10am and the car partk was empty. i do think it's inconsiderate to park this way, but at 10am....

Anyway this is where my case to yours and other may differ. i drove around to the security hut at the rear of the premises and asked the security guard what idiot had stuck this on my car at such a silly time. the security guard, nice enough fella looked at me shook his head in a 'I fully understand mate' way and got on the radio and called for the 'officer' sorry arsewipe. i was asked by the security guard to park up and the 'officer would turn up' He did. I asked him if he thought issuing me a ticket was unreasonable as it was so early. He replied that i had parked obstructively. i could see I wasn't going to get anywhere. I asked him if in view of the car park being empty he would be prepared to oversee this 'obstruction' He refused.

I regret (because I'm not like this) that I called him many names and admit I was very abusive to him. he walked away. i got in my car and went.

So really I'm wondering now if I'm on stoney ground as i have sort of accepted 'the charge' Reading the many posts on the forum it seems the best policy is to ignore everything which is what i intend to do. But as said i was just concerned that because of the altercation i haven't done myself any favours.

That said it felt good telling the little **** what i thought of him. I'm all for people making a living don't get me wrong. but this clown was simply unreasonable.

i will of course post my findings and keep you all informed and i will of course make a small donation to the forum that will hopefully save me £85.

Billy

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OFFICER no such thing , just some oik with a badge and a silly uniform

there is no fine its a [problem] invoice full stop

just ignore their feeble requests they send, trying to [problem] you

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

OFFICER no such thing , just some oik with a badge and a silly uniform

there is no fine its a [problem] invoice full stop

just ignore their feeble requests they send, trying to [problem] you

Really appreciate the support mate.

Got to admit i was a little concerned before and the better half was near to tears, but after finding you lot, she's feeling a lot better now and i'm looking forward to the letters!

Will keep you all posted

great let her read some of the posts on CAG as to just how the [problem] works

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Really appreciate the support mate.

Got to admit i was a little concerned before and the better half was near to tears, but after finding you lot, she's feeling a lot better now and i'm looking forward to the letters!

Will keep you all posted

You've done nothing wrong, it is a [problem] based on people not knowing their rights and thinking these clowns are official.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

billy just let your better half know that thay will chase you with [problem] spam junk mail full of threats but this is all that thay are.

lots of people i know have been given this sticky note and after i have showed them this forum thay have all opted for the ignore path,and after the second graham(toe rag if i am a real soliciter i know i cant legaly try to steel money)white,it all just goes away.

so stick to your guns ,laugh at the crap they send,and remember,ignore,ignore,ignore

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

They gave up on my previous tickets a long while ago, Mr Sobell eventually stopped writing and all was quiet. My permit fell off my window a few days ago and i got a fresh ticket from my best friend, Mr OP0000252 (in reality a scruffy-looking chap in a s****y blue uniform), so I look forward to ignoring another lot of junk.

• 2 months later...

Received a ticket from the 'oiks' at Cheshire oaks. I appealed and admitted i was the driver and guess what the appeal failed!! I regret appealing but this was before i read this forum. I have also recived the letters from Roxburgh and now Graham White. It states 'notification of intended court action' - is the this the normal letter they send out as opposed to 'possible' court action or is this the standard speel and so if it is i will ignore

Edited by sledgehammer73
mistake

yep usual crap from them your nearly @ the end

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

• 3 weeks later...

Just had letter number 2 from Graham White.It states that 'rest assured that this will not go away only by me paying up or providing defence of the ticket'

I am still a bit concerned - is this still part of the standard speel or have i got a more serious version of the letter????

Of course, that's part of the usual letter chain. Be assured that "Graham White" ( aka Michael David Sobell) is under investigation by the Solicitors Regulation Authority because of all the complaints made about him.

Just had letter number 2 from Graham White.It states that 'rest assured that this will not go away only by me paying up or providing defence of the ticket'

You can only provide a 'defence' to the ticket if they issue proceedings against you for county court. So take THEIR advice and ignore till they do so, might have a very long wait though.

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• 1 month later...

Hi i recently parked in a private carpark, my friends baby was poorly had we had to rush him into the medical centre on a Sun 10th oct. When i came out i had a ticket for £65.00 or £100 if i dont pay within 14 days, i didnt know i was parked in a private car as it didnt look like a car park it was just a bit of land next door to the pub. When i got the ticket i did then notice there was a sign on the side of the pub which was quite high up but to be honest with you i was in a rush to get my friends baby in to see a doctor i didnt think about looking for a sign. Do you think i can appeal i cant really afford to pay this amount please help what should i do???????

Thank you

Do you think i can appeal i cant really afford to pay this amount please help what should i do???????

Thank you

Well you can appeal, but I'll save you the bother and tell you what their reply will be now:

Appeal denied. Pay up!!

What you need to do instead is find a nice deep dark drawer and place the scamvoice in teh bottom. On receiving further items of their junk mail (which you unfortunatley will), these also go in the same drawer never to be worried about again.

• 1 month later...
Hi Guys,

Got a parking ticket yesterday from Central Ticketing. The reason for the ticket is that I walked off site, (yeah to get some money from a cash machine in the town centre to spend "on site"). Did a few errands whilst in town aand then returned to the site to go into the shop i'd originally planned to go in (COMET) and saw the ticket. Then I thought Sod It and drove off.

Are they a private company? Do I have to pay this Penalty Charge?

It is a free car-park by the way and judging from the threads i've read on here they can only claim back any costs incurred by my breach of "their" rules, so free=nothing, am I correct in my assumption?

Any help Appreciated

SwissT

Hi matey. They are a private parking company and I have had four tickets from them over the years. I paid the first one then found this website and followed advice on here for the following three tickets...the advice goes like this.....IGNORE ALL LETTERS FROM THEM, no matter how scary they become. they will add money to the bill first, then send a solicitors letter, then a bailiffs letter, threaten to take you to court and then finally they will leave you alone. DO NOT GET INTO ANY KIND OF CONVERSTION WITH THEM. this is very important !! just ignore them. there are some template letters that you can use to fight it and one of my tickets I did go down this route and they dissapeared also but I believe the best way to deal with them is to Ignore them. They are illegal tickets and it is a [problem]!! they will never take you to court. if you can, just send the letters back "return to sender" without opening them. the address is printed on the back of the envelope . good luck.

Just to reassure others in the same position - I've just had my second Graham White letter. It stated exactly the same as Sledgehammer's post above.

It said that they WILL refer the matter to court within 7 days (of the letter? Of the receipt? When they feel like it?). That was two weeks ago.

Where's my court summons, dammit? They practically promised!

• 3 months later...

I got one last week from moorgate in bury. I was gonna pay it but when I googled central ticketing this fab site poped up:-D

I think I will take the ignore route after reading all 19 pages :!: and nobody ever being taken to court.

I could try appealing coz I got a note from commet to say I was in there, but I know what the answer will be, and by appealing I would be kinda admiting that I was the driver rather than just the registered keeper.:roll:

Interesting to know its the manager from halfords tippin off CT I might go in there and have myself a wewe in the camping section:lol:

Sorry mate the toilets are over the road and I cant go off site coz il get a ticket:madgrin:

Hi mate. dont even think of trying to appeal. there is a non exisitant appeals procedure with these companies. they just use your appeal against you as you then admit their charge !! I have gone down both routes. ive ignored them....which has worked fine so far. and i have sent the template letters (thet you will find on this site) which worked fine too. I followed the template letter rules exactly and sent each one in order. After the "cease and dissist" letter, they left me alone !!! Up to you what u decide to do but Dont Bother appealing !!! good luck man :O)

I got one last week from moorgate in bury. I was gonna pay it but when I googled central ticketing this fab site poped up:-D

I think I will take the ignore route after reading all 19 pages :!: and nobody ever being taken to court.

I could try appealing coz I got a note from commet to say I was in there, but I know what the answer will be, and by appealing I would be kinda admiting that I was the driver rather than just the registered keeper.:roll:

Interesting to know its the manager from halfords tippin off CT I might go in there and have myself a wewe in the camping section:lol:

Sorry mate the toilets are over the road and I cant go off site coz il get a ticket:madgrin:

hi the flash,

glad to see you are going down the ignore route the chase they give is part of the fun:lol::lol::lol:

next time you go past moorgate just have a look at the cars parked on there with tickets on them, ct must be making a mint of the people who don't know it's a [problem] so please spread the word that you don't have to pay.

and why not point them here so they can read it for themselves.