hayley v halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6296 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there and welcome. A good start would be to read the FAQ's which tells you everything you need to know.

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

how do i start trying to clam back all my bank charges from the halifax i know there is some where over £600!!!!

help please who do i contact?

Hi Hayley - welcome to the group!

You need to find the FAQs http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=5 and have a thorough read through them, as well as reading a number of threads relating to claims against Halifax. Look through the longer ones, especially where there are marked 'Settled' to get an idea of what has to be done and how the bank will lie and stall to put you off. Get aquainted with as much information as possible and start your own claim process when you are ready. Post here again once you are ready and we will help you.

Jeep (The Wife & I)

Halifax joint a/c (£3800 charges + £40 interest on charges over 11 years) - paid in full 23/06/06

Halifax joint a/c new charges £1100 - LBA sent 02/08/06

Halifax 2nd a/c (£1500 charges + £150 interest on charges) - partial payment received 13/07/06 (no s69 interest) - AQ filed 07/08/06 - Court awarded 50% of s69 interest (Bank didn't turn up!)

Halifax Visa (#1) Data Protection Act sent - statements arrived - £350 so far

Halifax Visa (#2) Data Protection Act sent - refunded £170

DONATE - Support this site, it supported you!

Follow the route: FAQs > Template Library > Parachute Account > Bank Forums > Spreadsheet

All advice given in good faith and without prejudice or liability, to be taken at your own risk!

sorry to be dense but it says to send a letter to the Data Protection Act request letter in the library?

who/how/where!

i dont get it!

Hi Hayley,

The templates library is here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=33

Just don't rush ahead without reading and understanding the process if you want to be sure of getting your money back.

Jeep (The Wife & I)

Halifax joint a/c (£3800 charges + £40 interest on charges over 11 years) - paid in full 23/06/06

Halifax joint a/c new charges £1100 - LBA sent 02/08/06

Halifax 2nd a/c (£1500 charges + £150 interest on charges) - partial payment received 13/07/06 (no s69 interest) - AQ filed 07/08/06 - Court awarded 50% of s69 interest (Bank didn't turn up!)

Halifax Visa (#1) Data Protection Act sent - statements arrived - £350 so far

Halifax Visa (#2) Data Protection Act sent - refunded £170

DONATE - Support this site, it supported you!

Follow the route: FAQs > Template Library > Parachute Account > Bank Forums > Spreadsheet

All advice given in good faith and without prejudice or liability, to be taken at your own risk!

Just the FAQ’s ma'am. Please read 'em thoroughly before jumping in. Cheers :)

Find all the letters under the rainbow here

Being a man, I am always right (however I will make no admission of liability if you have misinterpreted my instructions!! :) ) If you are in any doubt, then consult a professional. All opinions offered on this site are just that, and should not be taken as legal advice.

Halifax - £1400 reclaimed. Now on a crusade to help others!

• 5 months later...

right well all appologetic, apparently mine has be lost in the department changes over the last.....

and i know have to send them proff that i have recieved a letter from them etc etc, any way given them till fri to sort their act out or, complants and court it is then!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, well thank you Clarabucket - gave me a telephone number and loads of advice and have been offered £700, almost all my money back. they offered me less than half - we agreed a price over the phone, now waiting conformation letter, and then ill have my money back. result!

we await the letter.....