Jump to content



style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

i cannot believe it? i have had yet another letter from abbey saying they have "done a full investigation" and no you are not having your money back, this case has gone on for nearly a year now, it's been passed to cabot they are chasing me for around £2000, which is what abbey owe me. I cannot afford to go to court the costs are too much, oh what can i do? i have written to them now around 7 times and got nowhere:-o can someone help me please

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most banks do seem to be waiting till court claim has been started before negotiations. To be honest if you have been threatening court action for nearly a year and still haven't actually done it I doubt they will offer you anything until you start your CC Claim.


Have you tried to go via the Ombudsman route rather than court if you can't afford the fee? At least once they're involved they should be able to hold off any debt collectors linked to the account.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...