Barclays charges - going to court

2005neilo

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5223 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, first time post here

im claiming about 1200 back off barclays

after the usual letters they offered me 700

i rejected

i now have a letter off the court entitled 'general form of judgment or order'

its got loads of legal mumbo jumbo in it, does anyone know in lehmans terms what do i actually do now and what do i send off??

many thanks in anticipation of a reply

:-|

Hi Neilo

You would need to post here what the Order states - it's impossible to intepret without knowing any details.

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Hi

my letter goes as follows

1.the claimant shall within 28 days of service of this order send to the defendant and to the court:

a) A schedule setting out each charge repayment which is sought, showing the date, amount and reason given (if any) for the charge being made;

b) Copies of any statement or other document relied on as showing that each and every such charge has been made;

c) A statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as tending to show that the charges are irrecoverable as penalties or otherwise' and

d) Copies of all decided and other legal materials to be relied upon

it then goes on to say that if i fail to comply with this order, the claim will stand struck without further order blah blah blah

So, do i just just send off my bank charges spread sheet that i sent them 6 months ago?

many many thanks

neil

What you need to send in are

a) Your schedule;

b) Your statements showing the charges. Alternatively the list of charges which the bank provided under your S.A.R - (Subject Access Request);

c) A statement of evidence -

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/36692-peter-rabbit-barclays-success-2.html post #34 here.#

d) All the statutues and case law on which your claim relies. Ie, UTCCR's, UCTA's, SOGA, case law, etc. You'll find all of this in the Basic Court Bundle.

Any typos spelling mistakes are due to leprechauns in my keyboard they move the letters around sometimes (amended just for Bookie)

"How do I...?" A Dummies' Guide to this Forum

FAQ

Forum rules

Cag toolbar

Please Donate if you can - help CAG help others

I offer help and advice in good faith, based on my knowledge and experience. I am NOT a legal or financial expert. There are many CAG members and site team who are better qualified. Please do not make major decisions based on my advice alone.I do not give advice via P.M's. If anyone can correct my mistakes or improve on my advice, please do.