Statement problems!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone, this is my first post:D .

Can anyone advise on the following problem?

My mother has been trying to get her bank statements since the 27th of march!! The 40 days came and went, finally she received some statements on the 15th of may. These statements covered the first three years. She called them to ask why only 3 years? They told her that they send them out in 2 batches, and that she should get the second batch within 2 weeks. On the 31st of may she got a letter totalling up her bank charges, but it was for the same period as the statements she had already recieved:-x

She has called them a couple of times since to be told, "we will mark it as urgent"

On the 13th of june i told her to call the complaints dept! They were very apologetic:rolleyes: , and told her "You will get them in 10-14 days" STILL NOTHING!!

She got a letter on the 26th of june that said "you will receive a response from us no later than 40 days from when we received your original request"

I got her to phone the complaints dept again today, she was told that the 40 days started from the 26th of june.

Bearing in mind that this started on the 27th of march, (i've had friends who started their claims after her, and had their money paid into their account by now) is their anything we can do to move this along?

I've already told her that after this is settled that she should close her account and go elsewhere (as will i).

Regards

craig

The non compliance letter is here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

If they do not respond to this file an N1 for non compliance. You may also wish to report them to the ICO.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Have a look at Dusary and MacBoy threads on same subject!! Template there!!:cool:

Any advice given by me is based solely on my experience in claiming, my experience in CAG or my opinion. I have no legal background. I want to encourage others to reclaim what is theirs.

Got a DCA breaking OFT guidance. Complain to the OFT about the DCA. Help put an end to these practices-

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/letter-templates/155095-complain-oft-about-unfair.html#post1652270

Register with CAG today, its free, its a great community:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/register.php

[email protected].

Thankyou Kennythecelt:)