Anyone had a hearing at Oxford County Court???

RCBROWN1981

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5181 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have just had a court date through for 10th October but was wondering if anyone else on here has had their case at Oxford?

I havnt seen anyone else mention this court and was wondering what the success rate was at Oxford?

thanks

The success of your claim depends on how well you prepare it.

Oxford are seemingly a very firm but fair court who don't stand for much messing around. When you comply with your directions, and Lloyds inevitably don't, send the non-compliance letter and you should find that the court strikes out the banks' defence.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi RCBROWN,

I have my case at Oxford on 10th August.

Bundles have been sent off - checked Royal Mail yesterday and my recorded bundle has been delivered to SC&M......so just waiting now for next chapter!!!

Good Luck in your claim.

:)

Quote above from GaryH

"Oxford are seemingly a very firm but fair court who don't stand for much messing around. When you comply with your directions, and Lloyds inevitably don't, send the non-compliance letter and you should find that the court strikes out the banks' defence"

Sorry to jump in on this thread RCBROWN but can I ask anyone who knows, how and when do you know if Lloyds havent complied with their directions??? Does the court let you know prior to court date or do you just find that out when you turn up and then send in the non-compliance letter? Sorry to be a divvy on this one but not sure how it works from this stage now.

Thanks in advance

Becouse they have to send you copies of all the evidence upon which they'll rely along with a witness statement 14 days before the hearing. If they don't then they have not complied.

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi GaryH

Thanks for that - I didn't realise that SC&M send me a copy as well - doh!! What would we do without you guys help and advice!

One more wee question....Is that 14 working days or just 14 before my date, in which case thats the 27th July. So if I've not heard by then, send in my non-compliance letter - yes?

Thanks

Just 14 days, so yes.:)