abbey charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello,

I need help on what to do next, I am at the final stages of claiming back my bank charges from Abbey. Abbey have disputed the whole amount and the court has sent me a 'standard order for stay for settlement with consent of all the parties' which by the 17 August one of the following steps must be taken;

claimant must notify the court that the whole of the claim has been settled

or

request extension

or

all parties must file a completed allocation questionnaire at the court. Where a settlement of some of the issues in dispute has been reached, a list should be attached to the questionnaire.

I dont know what to do next should I contact Abbey and attempt settlement? What will happen if I do nothing>

Thank you

Hi please start a thread in the Abbey forum and post your actions there. I would contact Abbey and ask them if they are prepared to settle. If they dont then I would inform the court that they are not prepared to negotiate and submit the AQ.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.