Interest & Late Payment charges

Shally
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am being hammered for interest and late payment fees and NOW over the limit fees (they put me over the limit by all the interest and fees!!) can I claim any of this back if I CCA them?

I find it amazing that they put you further and further in debt by adding interest and fees. Is there anyway of stopping it all.

I have asked CCCS (have a dmp wth them) to stop paying those that are still hitting me with interest and fees but they seem to still be paying them, therefore I'm not sure I'm allowed to do that under a DMP plan, does anyone no if that's the case.

I've also noticed that a couple of my creditors refused my payment plan therefore have hit me with interst and charges for the last 3 months but are now talking about giving the debt to a 3rd party. So they have made all this extra money from me over the 3 months and now passing the debt on, again can I claim any of these charges back if they pass the debt on?

Help and advice would be very much appreciated.

Shally.