Claiming over £5k?

Linzi

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5200 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I was just wondering what the process is for people claiming over £5,000??

I am fighting my mother-in-laws bank charges against Lloyds TSB and the total amounts to (including 8%apr interest) £5,017.70

I have fought the Halifax plc for my charges and won so I am trying my hand at Lloyds, however, from what I can gather off the forum, they appear to be defending most of the cases....:-|

I would appretiate any useful tips on Lloyds and if anyone could point me in the right direction of how to claim for more than 5k, as we are now at the court stage!

:)

Linzi,

I am not 100%sure but I think it is the charges that come to over £5K then it makes a difference to your claim so as yours is with interest you will still be small claims.

As far as lloyds defending goes, yes they do but they dont actually defend themselves in court. It is a long hard slog with lloyds and they delay and frustrate all the way.

Most of the cases they settle before the court day. I had my payout last week but was due in court this week.

Dont worry about claiming against lloyds its just the same but it may take longer to get your money, but it just makes you more determined.

Good luck

Lloyds settled in full

£4010.02:D

Halifax CC settled

£417.00 :D

Lloyds PPI

£3672.15 Refunded off loan :D

Linzi - Hi,

Over £5k it should be listed for Fast Track - BUT if you go to the step-by-step guide & FAQ's you will find a template letter asking the court to deal with your case in the Small Claims

Best of luck

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON