Expert Witness Needed - Mercantile Court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All - I had to start a new thread (sorry to the mods) as I need some help, urgently at this juncture -

My case (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mercantile-court-cases-stays/85142-zsazsas-mum-lloyds-mercantile-2.html#post968039) is listed in the Mercantile Court in Leeds - pre-trial date 13th August.

To date LTSB have not made disclosure to the court, nor had any contact with me since the day before my CMC on 26th April.

I have to supply the name of an expert witness versed in the 'field of banking and the calculation of bank charges both in respect of authorised and unauthorised or excess borrowing.'

I have to advise the court by 9th JULY of this name & I could really really use some help in anyone pointing mein the right direction. PLEASE!

Expert reports and any statements of witnesses of facts are to exchanged by 30th July 2007.

ANY HELP IS WELCOME! This is heading for Trial in the High Court at this rate!

Thanks

:o

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

HSBC WON £3608.05 inc court costs DONATION MADE

Halifax S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

Halifax WON £1909.39 inc court costs DONATION MADE

Can you post exact details of this order please ZsaZsa, just to check there has been no misunderstanding.

I can't see why you as a consumer and lay person should have to provide an expert witness in the field of banking.

It may be necessary for you to apply to the court to vary this order.

I will also bring this thread to GaryHs' attention so that we can see what exactly needs to happen.

Katesage - Thanks for coming back to me.

The order is written out in full in my main thread - bankfodder has been passed the details of it as far as I am aware but obviously with the problem with the Hull orders hasn't been in touch since I updated that with the order.

I suspect it's too late for anything to be re-written - this is in High Court & the judge in question wants a test case. (I'm happy to be it as long as I'm as well prepared as possible) The longer LTSB leave it the more chance there is it'll get there.

Mutual disclosure was supposed to happen by 25th June - I did mine but LTSB haven't done theirs.

I have to supply the name of an expert witness who'll be able to stand up in court & say why these charges are unlawful & the banks are wrong, who has expert knowledge of the banking systems, & I have to do that by the 9th July - in the event that LTSB don't let this get under the radar that's cool - but until they settle I have to make like I'm going to trial in High Court:o

Any help appreciated, muchly!

Zsazsa

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

HSBC WON £3608.05 inc court costs DONATION MADE

Halifax S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) 24.08.06

Halifax WON £1909.39 inc court costs DONATION MADE

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.