K30For v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6127 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello everyone, need a bit of advice as to what I do next. I have received my statements for the last six years and sent the Halifax the letter stating how much they owe me. I have since recieved a letter from the Halifax saying the charges to my account are correct. Help! What do I need to do next?

As they have responded to the prelim letter that you have sent them you can now send them the LBA,give them 14 days and then take them to court.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

Hello everyone, need a bit of advice as to what I do next. I have received my statements for the last six years and sent the Halifax the letter stating how much they owe me. I have since recieved a letter from the Halifax saying the charges to my account are correct. Help! What do I need to do next?

The charges are not correct and you have received the standard first line of defence- fob off letter. We have had them too, so don't be put off.

Follow the advice above and use the LBA. Keep a copy for your records.

• 2 weeks later...

They have to send them in the 40 days.

If they dont there is another letter to send them.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

As soon as your 40 days are up and if they havnt arrived then send this letter.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .