Court bundle para 9

goodad

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all, i'm getting my court bundle together and reading through paragraph 9 of the statement of evidence i can not find any reference in my letters actualy asking for information regarding their adminastration cost break down etc, if chalenged I have no proof wouldyou recomend me deleting para 9 or can somebody come up with different wording not so specific

the closest i come to questioning their cost in my letters is (i believe these default charges are unfair and not proportionate to your costs)

thanks.

9. The defendant has declined to answer the Claimant’s written requests for information regarding its administrative costs, or other such costs, incurred as a result of the contractual breaches from which its charges arise. Further, the Defendant has declined to offer any explanation whatsoever in regard of how its charges are calculated, or any other such justification thereof, despite repeated requests to do so.

good idea will send a letter in the morning, i don't have much time now to get my bundle in but the fact that i requested a breakdown will suffice (i don't expect they will send a full breakdown by express post )

i used to have a username of halfbrain i think i might revert to it

thanks