weston john v lloyds tsb

weston john

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello and Thanks for your help. Today I have been to a small claims court in Weston Super Mare and Lloyds sent a Barrister from Bristol.They claim I am not in Breach of contract which means there are no penalty charges and have asked me to come back to court at a date to be fixed soon.My claim is for £4557 including interest. I think I shall need some help with this claim.I am not going to give in.Best wishes .John.

Hiya,

Remember the most key point is that you have to agree that you were in breach of contract. This has been the stumbling point for those cases where the banks have won

Jo

HFC Bank - First letter claiming £196/LBA sent/£75 offered/rejected/Claim filed

HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received

A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)

Looks like somebody a bit more knowledgable than me is on their way, but Good Luck, Good Luck, Good Luck

HFC Bank - First letter claiming £196/LBA sent/£75 offered/rejected/Claim filed

HFC Bank Take 2 - Statements received

A & L - Prelim sent/LBA sent

Barclays (for my Dad) - Awaiting statements/LBA for S.A.R. sent/Statements received/Prelim sent/LBA sent

A & L (for my Son) - Awaiting statements/Statements arrived Prelim letter sent/£280 offered and rejected

Abbey (for my Sister) - ***Won***

Barclays PPI claim

Studio - ***Won***

HSBC - (for my brother-in-law) ***Won*** 8-)

Thread moved to Lloyds forum.

I am not a legal expert my advice is given without prejudice and is purely my opinion only. If you are in doubt please seek professional advice.

Hello and Thanks for your help. Today I have been to a small claims court in Weston Super Mare and Lloyds sent a Barrister from Bristol.They claim I am not in Breach of contract which means there are no penalty charges and have asked me to come back to court at a date to be fixed soon.My claim is for £4557 including interest. I think I shall need some help with this claim.I am not going to give in.Best wishes .John.

Are you claiming contractual interest, overdraft interest, charges over 6 years old or are there any other complicating factors?

What POC did you use? Was it the standard 9 point defence?

When do you have to go back to court?

Need more info, in fact, it really would be better if you could PM me with a contact number please.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Also, and most importantly - has the case been adjourned, or are you just going back to hear the judgement?

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.