Jump to content

Help, what can I claim for?


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts



I am trying to get my mum's charges refunded and I am trying to work out what she can try to get back.


She has a Royalties Current Account and some months she has the following on her statement:


INT to 01APR a/c xxxxxxx 4.20

CHG to 30MAR a/c xxxxxxx 23.57

CHG to 30MAR a/c xxxxxxx 3.00


the amount of money seems to change each month, possibly something to do with how much overdraft she has used.


Can anyone help with what she can claim for?





Link to post
Share on other sites

To the best of my knowledge, these are not claimable as they look like being services charges for Royalties Accounts and vary according to the amount the overdraft is over the agreed amount.


Again to the best of my kowledge, all you can legitimately claim are such charges as Referral, Default Notice, Unpaid Items.


Anything else may prejudice your claim, altho adding interest at 8% to your schedule of charges seems not to do any harm. They won't pay it unless you go to court but I included it in my preliminary letter schedule and they paid up my basic claim no probs after offering me around 70% of the basic amount and me refusing for whole amount which they eventually paid.

“It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.”

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...