dfbankclaimer v Barclays

dfbankclaimer
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6108 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please help!!!

We have a court date 15/08/07 we've contacted Barcalays and said we'll be away from 06/08/07 - 15/08/07. Sharon Daboul has been dealing with the claim but is on holiday and Paul Haut has taken over. We've spoken to him today and he has said a representative will be attending court. Does this mean we wont be paid out, our holiday is now cancelled as aresult as the money was paying for it. Please help and advise.

He prob said this when you stated you were on holiday, if you dont attend and they do, they will win.

Wait until about 7th and call again, stating that as you have not received THEIR court bundle and will ask the judge to strike out their defence for not complying with directions.

see my email example in the litigation thread about what to say when asking for settlement .

keep posting by using THIS thread please it gets very hard to keep track when you start new threads with new questions.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.

5 threads merged and thread title changed

please keep to the one thread when asking questions or updating .This is in your own interest as you will get much more informed advice when people can see at a glance what you have done so far :-)

When you want to fool the world, tell the truth. :D

Advice & opinions of Janet-M are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any

doubts.

Hi All,

I've got a hearing date 15th August 2007 (unable to say what type of hearing) and I was wondering what is likely to happen. Is Barclays likely to stay at this point?

I have not received any documentation from Barclays other than their defence at MCOL stage.

Are they likely to pay out now? This is such a dissappointment as we seemed to be getting so close to a settlement.

Any advice gratefully received

dfbankclaimer :(

I've not had anything from Barclays since their MCOL defense either.

When you say you are unable to say what type of hearing is this bcause you do not know or don't want to say ;)

It will say about 'giving directions' on the order if it is a directions one...

HTH

ah an allocation hearing, I did not have one. From what I gather you should still prepare for this and/or submit some docs.

Does not mean it has been stayed yet.

Please read here (Guide to later stages)

You'll see towards the top it talks about allocation questionnaires.

Hopefully someone more legally minded will comment as I know jack ;)

No sorry MrDinkle, not an allocation hearing-its already been allocated (to the small claims track). Pre OFT, this would have been the actual hearing. (Still is although judging by the news today it will more than likely be stayed)There should be a pge which tells you what to file & or serve and by which date. You should still do this regardless.