fatboydems

28 days from Acknowledgement up at midnight tonight

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4790 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello everyone, can i have some advice please ? :)

I am claiming back £1045 from Nationwide including court fees and Interest.

I filed my claim on the 31st May, which was deemed to be served on the 4th June. Nationwide have until midnight tonight to file a defence otherwise i can start a Judgement.

I have had no contact from Nationwide with offers, or money put back into my account.. and reading many threads here this is generally happening, so i'm a little worried.

I think i read somewhere on here (and i now can't find it) not to start a Judgement immediately as this can delay things further.

What should i do ? can anyone give me advice please ?

Hi,

Take a look at this thread for your options (myself i would go with the 7 day letter). http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13

As the weekend has just passed i would wait to see id the defence arrives tomorrow, but read all of the link i have given you.

Hope it helps

claire

:pI'VE CLAIMED MY BARCLAYS CHARGES BACK.:p

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

Hi,

Take a look at this thread for your options (myself i would go with the 7 day letter). http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/25457-guide-reclaiming-bank-charges.html?garpg=13

As the weekend has just passed i would wait to see id the defence arrives tomorrow, but read all of the link i have given you.

Hope it helps

claire

Do i send this 7 day letter to Nationwide, or to their solicitors ?

It would need to go to the litigation department which would be the solicitors for Nationwide.

claire

£5125.60

Im no expert everything i write is what i learnt from my own experience and reading through other threads. Click my scales if you wish to!:)

It would need to go to the litigation department which would be the solicitors for Nationwide.

claire

thank you Claire, you've been great :)

i'm just getting worried as most people have been paid by this stage by payments into their account or letters.. maybe i've done something wrong

Hi

Its no problem at all.

I really wouldnt worry about a thing, some claims just get forgotten about with the amount that they have coming in everyday. I had a bit of a bumpy ride with my claim, if you stay calm and just go with the flow you will be fine. Any other questions please ask.

claire :)

£5125.60

Hi

Its no problem at all.

I really wouldnt worry about a thing, some claims just get forgotten about with the amount that they have coming in everyday. I had a bit of a bumpy ride with my claim, if you stay calm and just go with the flow you will be fine. Any other questions please ask.

claire :)

Can anyone help again, sorry to ask all these questions...

I've just had a random amount put in my bank of £225.63. It says "CREDIT BY CASH" ... is this a payment from them ? Or not..

Anyone have any ideas please ??

give them a ring and find out

give them a ring and find out

What a great idea...

Just thought someone here who did have these payments might know.

Hi there! Just to let you know my payments showed as "correction". I am now waiting for the interest and court cost "corrections" to arrive.

Hi there! Just to let you know my payments showed as "correction". I am now waiting for the interest and court cost "corrections" to arrive.

thank you mate

hello

I have been through the same as you... got to the end of acknowledgement of service 28 days and nothing.... well, give it a couple more days and you will hopefully find the same as me... ie, all the money is credited to your account in three or four payments as ' corrections ' !!!!

They will then send you a letter saying they have refunded yr charges on this occasion etc etc.

No admission of anything on their part either and that you should be careful to keep your account "running in accordance with the rules and regulations in future " or they will give you notice to close yr account.

good luck

hello

I have been through the same as you... got to the end of acknowledgement of service 28 days and nothing.... well, give it a couple more days and you will hopefully find the same as me... ie, all the money is credited to your account in three or four payments as ' corrections ' !!!!

They will then send you a letter saying they have refunded yr charges on this occasion etc etc.

No admission of anything on their part either and that you should be careful to keep your account "running in accordance with the rules and regulations in future " or they will give you notice to close yr account.

good luck

You're darn right my friend...

Got a letter today, after 4 months from starting this procedure, saying they are refunding me in full £1045 inc interest and court fees !!

Whoop whoop.

Now just waiting for the monies to be paid back into my account... Does anyone know how long this takes ?

Cheers people...

Check your account now it should be in there, mine was, best of luck nah who needs luck