Urgent Advice Needed Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok my partner started working for his brother in law at the start of january and all was going well, untill 2 months ago.

Basically his brother in law did't pay him one month and said he would pay him in a couple of weeks as he didnt have enough funds to pay him, so with him being his brother in law he carried on working for him untill the next pay day was due nd again he didnt pay up! So my partner stoped working for him as he needed to find a new job to keep us afloat.

Any way we have now gave his brother inlaw 3 months to pay and not seen a single penny, so our question is how do we go about getting this money as we have been extremly worried about our future finance's as we have alot to pay off now that his brother in law has left us in a mess?

Do we stand a chance of getting anything off him?

Really need advice asap

Many thanks ele

His brother in law owned his own business and wanted my partner to go in third party with him and pay a pound, but i didnt like that idea as i dont know him that well, so my partner never signed the paper work to become a third partner, but carried on working for him instead, he told my partner that he was employed, as i wanted to know if we needed to pay tax but his brother in law said the business sorts that out.

So im thinking thats that means employed