London Barclays Directions Hearing - 30th July

a2222
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Am pursuing two claims against barclays for my flatmate & missus... started 3 months apart but both now seem to have got to exactly the same stage with

Am guessing that quite a lot of others may well be in this same boat with this preliminary hearing and I am guessing that the strategy is the same as outlined on this previous thread...

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/56933-tjc-ltsb-2.html

ie.. sending the draft order for directions... (edited)

Please do not post the templates on the main forum , you may by all means post a link to them

just really wanted to double check that this is still the strategy to stick with.... looks like we are finally getting somewhere with this one!

just really wanted to double check that this is still the strategy to stick with.... looks like we are finally getting somewhere with this one!

Thats fine as long as you've specifically been given the option of not attending or writing representations instead, as was the case in the thread you linked in post #1.

Be aware that for most prelim hearings you would be expected to attend, and failure to do so could see your claim struck out.

Post the order up here if you like and I'll tell you for definate.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.