MTB v Direct Line Mastercard **WON**

alamand

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5189 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi every one.

I hope i'm in the right place cos i think Direct Line Mastercard are part of Royal Bank of Scotland.

Sent off SAR request - cheque cashed - no reply

Sent off CCA reqest - cheque cashed - no reply

on both requests they are over the time limit and on the CCA request I have sent them another letter stating they have committed a criminal offence and 14 days later still no reply. I hav'nt sent a letter regarding Sar request because of failure to respond to CCA request.

I am on a payment plan with CCCS started in 2003 and I am informing them to stop payments to Direct Line on monday.

I have not received any contact from Direct Line fom 2003 not even a statement so I don't know the actual balance but they have been receiving the monthly payment from 2003.

I am really stumped now as what to do, as they are not responding to any communications whatsoever.

Can anybody please help ?

PS I am also in the same predicament with Barclaycard (cheques cashed - no - reply )

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Just to update I have still not heard anything fom Direct Line about CCA and SAR.

They have now committed criminal offence.

Any ideas on what to do now ?

Stumped

Thanks Alamand

Alamand, there is plenty of information about with regards to what to do next. I would first head towards the library as this should give you information on your next steps with progressing your SAR. This should be a non-compliance court claim and there is information about on what to do next.

As for the CCA, I'm not really sure, but again there should be information about in either the library or the General forum. Have a search around.

If my post has been useful, tip my scales and let me know

Always start with the User guide!

Stuck with RBS charges? Click here!!

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

RESULT.

Direct Line have just replied saying as they cannot find the appropiate documents, that they are treating the balance of the account as discharged and the credit agreement as ended.

Many Thanks CAG for all your help.

Alamand

Wow! Result! What was the balance??

RBS CA1 £2794 SETTLED!!! RBS CA2 £503 SETTLED!!! HBOS CC £498 SETTLED!!! Barclaycard £705 (with CCI) ONGOING!!! NATWEST CA ONGOING!!! LLOYDS CA x 2, CC, LOAN ONGOING!!! HFC LOAN ONGOING!!!

Superb stuff!! Congratulations!