nikki v natwest

nikki231284
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have got a student overdraft with natwest but i have gone over the limit a few times will i be able to claim the charges back from them? Also can i send a SAR letter for my bank account and my credit card together with a chq and is it £20 as its two different things.

Hi nikki, welcome on board the nat west forum!

Yes, you reclaim charges applied to your student account, this thread has details on the types of charges you can reclaim http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/natwest-bank/79547-natwest-charges-guide.html There's a post within this thread that's specific to student accounts.

When you send the SAR, quote both account numbers but enclose only £10 as the SAR covers all accounts you have with nat west.

Hope this helps, good luck and keep us informed of your progress! ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Nikki, submit 2 different SARS in the same envelope with 1 payment of £10 . The claims go off in different directions......Trusting them to photo copy and forward to the right department is like getting your money back...Its possible, but leave it to them and it wont happen...

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.