tsb charges

savage1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi anyone out there help would be appreciated. Sent letter to tsb giving 7 days to reply or court action would be taken. This is the 3rd letter which was posted on 4th june .The reply came on 13th june Letter dated 31st may from tsbsaying they wont agree to cancell the charges. what is my next step in light of the courts being inundated with these claims

Hi savage, welcome to CAG!

If you've followed the process (e.g., prelim: 14 days; LBA: 14 days) with no response and you've also sent them an additional LBA giving them an extra seven days, your next step is to file at court. You can do this via MCOL or completing N1 and submitting to your local county court. Regardless of the courts being inundated with bank charges claims, this is the only route to take once you've exhausted the polite approach.

• Haha 1

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

These links should help you to make your mind up. Personally, I filed using N1 and submitting to my local county court N1 Claims form in .PDF format with form filling 4. Particulars of claim - N1 - hard copy version but plenty of people file via MCOL Getting MCOL Right 5. Money Claim On-Line (MCOL) Particulars of Claim Whichever route you decide to use though, you'll find loads of support available on this site. ;)

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.