Revenge V Lloyds - Let Battle Commence

RevengeAtLast
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6139 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ok, here we go... Where do I start?

I am aware that just about every bit of information I could possibly want is probably in this forum somewhere... but, I am nervous I will get something wrong and would appreciate help along the way to make sure I am doing the right thing!

The position I am in is that I am an EX Lloyds customer. I used to have two current accounts and two business accounts.

I really have no idea how much I have been charged over the last 6 years but I know it must have been a lot! I have ran into difficulties of late and could really do with reclaiming any charges I can.

I suspect the total charges across all four accounts over the last 6 years may be in excess of £5,000...

To start with, I believe I need to use the freedom of information act to get the information I need to form my claim I have no statements at all!

Could anybody help me out with a quick link to a appropriate template for this purpose please? (I have printed one already but I want to make sure I printed the right template)

I have got a B/S cheque payable to Lloyds TB Bank PLC in readiness.

(Is the payee correct?)

Sorry to seem so unsure, but... well I am unsure lol.

Many thanks in advance.

Your request for statements is actually under the data protection act. Here's a link to the letter http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html You'll no doubt be waiting a while for information so have a read round some more threads and you'll become .......more sure ;)

Barclays - 2 Accounts - WON

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

LTSB pre 6 years - N1 for non compliance filed

Barclays pre 6 years - Prelim sent

Thank you very much for that...

I have my letter printed and ready to go.

Can anybody confirm the address I should send it to:

(One I had saved from a few months ago)

FAO Penny Berryman, Senior Manager

Lloyds Bank PLC.

Data Protection Department.

48 Chiswell Street,

London.

EC1Y 4X.

(One I have just found)

Lloyds TSB Bank PLC

Compliance Dept.

Mountbatten House

Military Road

Chatham

ME4 4JF

Many thanks again...

(I have Egg, MBNA, Capital One, Citi and debenhams to do after this one arrrgghhhh)

I sent mine to She just LOVES all the letters we send her. She's not too good at writing back though, think her fingers must be sore :D

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

I sent mine to She just LOVES all the letters we send her. She's not too good at writing back though, think her fingers must be sore :D

I was editing my post to add the second address I found whilst you were replying... I think?

Do you mean you snt yours to the Penny Berryman address?

If so, have I got the address correct?

Sorry for being a pain!

Do you mean you snt yours to the Penny Berryman address?

Yes, that's the one

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

You'll definitely get ignored for a while first, Don't think she does christmas as she probably went through the LTSB training system scrooge devised!!!! They have 40 days to comply but it will take longer, when the 40 days are up complain to the information commissioner and send this letter http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON

Many thanks again....

Can I ask one more time though, is the address correct?

I really don't want to give them any excuse to NOT comply...

I have just been reading a thread where about 4 different addresses were quoted... none of them the one I have above for Penny!!!

I sent mine to the chiswell street address and got my statements, however, in here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloyds-bank/236-lloyds-tsb-contact-details.html it says to send it to the one in Birmingham and as this site has never let me down I would use that address. I started this process through "money saving expert" as I assume you did too, hence the same address. But as I said, I would use the address provided here if I were starting again. Sorry if I've confused you or made you even more unsure ;)

Capital 1 - WON with CI

LTSB - WON