Ford Galaxy Radio Keycode

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6134 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I purchased a Ford Galaxy from my local Bristol Street Motors dealership earlier this year.

About a month ago I had to replace the battery and at this time I discovered that I did not have the keycode for the Ford fitted radio and as such contacted BSM in the hope that they could provide it to me.

Despite numerous e mails and phone calls no code has been forthcoming and as such I asm wondering if any Caggers have had a similar experience and , if so, is there any other route that I can use.

Many thanks

PPMAN

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.

If you remove the radio from the dash, there is a serial number on the side of the radio. It may begin with a letter and then some numbers. Make a note of this and pop into your local ford dealer and he will look up the serial nuber and the code.

I did this a couple of weeks ago with my van and it was all for free.

Tip us a wink on my scales if you think I may have helped at all;)

Update

I have finally receivewd the Keycodde from BSM today.

The reason from the delay was due to the fact that their e mail had been out of actioin for 8 days!

Will try the code tonight and hopefully it will work-if not then it is back to BSM in the morning.

PPMAN159

If this comment has helped please click on the scales.