Hanging on by a THREAD

foreverit

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5199 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So far, we have been following the excellent instructions provided by the CAG and everything has followed the steps laid out in the CAG plan.

I think we have just hit the STEP SIX. What if you still haven't won? :

Barclays originally denied any wrong doing but made us an offer of about £975 of the £1,100 or so that we were claiming. We stuck fast and continued to persue them for the full amount and interest. We issued proceedings via the moneyclaim website and barclays have entered a defence.

To be honest I don't fully understand the wording used in the defence by Barclays solicitor, and I'm not sure if I'm now just waiting for the courts to contact me again, or if I am to do something with the mediation leaflet provided?

Would anyone be interested if I typed up and posted the whole of Barclays defence?

Hi foreverit and welcome!

There are quite a few examples of Barclays' Defence posted on this forum and mostly, the Defence is standard. If yours is the same as those already posted, then you can just follow the advise given to that poster.

If however, there are points in yours that are different to the "standard" Defence, post them and someone will allay any concerns you have.

You've been following the step by step guide and if you've done everything spot on, you don't have anything to worry about.

Start a thread foreverit -v- Barclays and just bullet point the steps you've completed with some dates (or you can put it as your signature so it shows up under every post you make - you can amend it as time goes on).

3 Active Claims:

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Sole account) - Applied to lift court ordered Stay

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) - Awaiting court date

Barclays Refund of Bank Charges (Joint account) Pre-6 yrs- LBA sent.

3 Wins :

Barclays t/a The Woolwich (Data Protection Act breach costs & compliance)

HSBC (on behalf of brother)

Settled Out of Court - £3,874.76

Alliance & Leicester (on behalf of friend)

Settled Out of Court - £723.41

Its the first three points you have to pay attention to esp if they say thing on the lines that you have not provided evidence.......or the paticulars of the claim are vague.....

post the first three on here so we can check for you

Have you sent your SOC's since filing at court.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.