nfi247 v lloyds TSB

nfi247
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6059 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, im new to CAG and to forums and chatrooms, so not to sure what im doing. Ill pre warn all that i tend to miss words out the more i type so i apologise. have 3 bank accounts, a personal loan and a credit card all with lloyds. Im getting myself all confused and would appreciate a little light.

8/6/07 hand delivered a CCA request for the loan and credit card. recieved a letter from lloyds dated 11/06/07 stating credit card was in arrears etc but no mention of CCA request. 22/06/07 recieved a default notice on loan dated 18/06/07.

I wrote to lloyds dated 27/06/07 stating that they took more than 12 days and contract is unenforceable so im not paying till they cough up an agreement (although i have a seperate but connecting issue regarding an application as an agreement)

i digress, on 31/06/07 i recieved a letter from lloyds dated 23/06/07 stating my account details in brief and informing me that "if you want copies of the original agreement you signed, you can get these at the branch where you opened the account" (some 400 miles away).

On 09/06/07 i recieved a letter from SC&M about the loan requesting full payment of the loan within 7 days after their clients constant attempts to contact me.

I wrote to the solicitors and informed them of my various letters to lloyds aswell as my position with regards to the CCA.

on 12/06/07 lloyds cashed my personal cheque for payment of the CCA fee.

15/06/07 recieved letter from BLS collections demanding payment for the credit card. i replied the same day infoming them that BLS Collections is a trading name of lloyds and as such, all communication to llloyds applys to them but if however they were an independant company then they are both in breach of the data protection act and i do not acknowledge them as the creditor.

16/06/07 sent of my SAR for my statements as im going for bank charges aswell.

25/06/07 recieved a letter from BLS claiming my ignorance and demanding contact to which i replied enclosing my original letter, again.

so, lloyds have committed an offense under CCA for breach of 12 days + month and what do i do now? im a little lost.

I am not a legal expert and my words are my opinion only and do not constitute legal advice.

I have recieved a letter from SC&M demanding payment IMMEDIATELY or they will commence legal proceedings for either an attachment of earnings, warrent of execution or a charging order. Im starting to get really worried now.

I am not a legal expert and my words are my opinion only and do not constitute legal advice.

got a letter from BLS yesterday (02/07/07) saying that my monthly offer of £32.28 has been accepted. the cheek, i never made them any offer of payment and my previous letter to them denounced them as my creditors or any debt that was enforceable.

I wrote to BLS informing them that i have not made an offer capable of acceptance and i inform SC&M that in my opinion the agreement is unenforceable and any legal action will be defended. that should do it, i hope.

i still have not recieved any response to my CCA request, so lloyds are clearly committing an offense, what can i do? any help please.

Thanks Kazzie, i appreciate your advice and ill try posting there too.

• 3 weeks later...

recieved a letter of SC&M saying it was my last chance to discuss this matter as i had ignored all of there previous letters (untrue, replied to them all with recorded mail) so i wrote to them and informed them that i could prove my communications with them and reminded them as solicitors that they must seek an alternative to litigation where possible under the CPR rules. still waiting for a reply. i decided to write to llyods again and i recieved the usual 'sorry you have cause to complain ... 28 days etc. so at least they have acknowledged me. recieved charges statements 25/07/07 and they are not complete. have given them 14 days furthur (SAR runs out 29/07/07) to comply in full. now we wait.

as i believe Lloyds are in criminal default, i want to report them to trading standards and the rest but where do you find the address to write to and any ideas on what you would write in order to sound professional? any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

i need to report lloyds to trading standards for there behavior shall we say but i think i remember reading somewhere on this site that you have to sent the letter to their local trading standards. can any one confirm or deny this?

well an update as it has been a while. i have reported lloyds breach of CCA to the OFT and Trading Standards as well as the FSA but they have replied that it is out of their juristiction. i have wrote to lloyds as well refuting the debt and requesting them to remove my defaults and i have sent them a letter before action for their non compliance of my SAR. that should keep them busy.

14/9/07 - lloyds replied with the standard letter in reply to bank charges saying they are fair etc and included about the test case and oft ruling about putting of cases till the decision. i haven't received a single letter from lloyds that was not a standard computer made template letter.

Just another to add to the pile.

recieved a letter of buchanan clark & wells about my loan with lloyds. they like there scare tactics, writing the letter like a solicitors and stating "unless you make arrangements to settle in 72 hours, our agent may attend your premises"

why dont Lloyds just give me a copy of my agreement? surely its got to be easier than this.

also recieved a letter from bls threatening court action in relation to my credit card. they have the cheek to say that it is because i have not replied.

yet again ill reply, just like all the other times.