CCJ but received no summons barclay loan

stebiz

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5128 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have just received a CCJ for an alleged Barcayloan debt - but I never ever received any summons.

I rang the court and they said that Solicitors can issue Summons's now and that it 'may have' been completed incorrectly or lost in the post.

I need to send a N244 (I'm sure that is what she said) along with a cheque for £65, which I'm furious about.

Has anybody completed one of these forms before - is this the correct form to have a judgement set aside?

http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n244_0400.pdf

Appreciate your help.

Stebiz

• 2 months later...

I have a date for Wednesday of this week to ask for the judgement to be set aside. On another note - I am sure I have read on here that if a company were to assign a debt to another company then there are different kinds of assignment. What is it I should look out for if they are trying to enforce any alleged agreement?

Regards

Steve

if they enforce it in their own name then they have bought the debt and it is all theirs, if they enforce in the banks name then they are only acting as agents. The judgment will say who the claimant is.