Court date! Help!!

J.J.
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6143 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Today I have recieved a court date, have had no previous letters from the court .I am worried that I am missing something. The letter today says IT IS ORDERED THAT

1.The matter be listed for preliminary hearing to discuss possible settlement time estimate 5 minutes on 10 July 2007

2. If either party does not attend their statement of case may be struck out and judgement entered against them.

Am I missing something,as they have not asked me to provide any documents yet? I am trying to prepare my bundle but am worried about not putting in the right things.Help!! I am reading but so much to take in.

I've not got to this stage yet but I wouldn't have thought much could be achieved in a 5 minute preliminary hearing - you could ring the court to check. It sounds to me like they are trying to bring things to a speedy conclusion by saying to you and (in particular) Abbey negotiate a settlement or physically send a representative to court. I would probably prepare bundle beforehand and turn up all prepared as it would give me the advantage before the court if asked any questions.

Thanks for your advice still having trouble with the bundle the link to the early day motion from the houses of parliament dosent work any ideas?

Thanks, have tried to cut and paste does not work,I have been on Parliament website but I have found several different bank charge Early day motions. Which one do I need, or is there a link some one can help me with please.

Thanks for that, am still hard work on my bundle will probably need your help again soon:) I just hope my already frazzled brain can absorb all this info!!!!