help...i made a mistake

tootles

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5201 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have done the 2 main letters citing my total refund amount as £2500 and I received a letter from RBS stating that they would not be refunding me anything. I have since looked over my charges again, and I realize that I added all my £10 monthly charges which I am not able to reclaim. My new total comes to £1844. What do I do now? Do I need to start a fresh claim and resend my bank statements without the £10 charges highlighted??? or do I just go forward as I would have done previously??? If its the latter...what do I do now? Do I need a solicitor? Can I make a formal claim online? I live in Scotland by the way!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sarah x

I suggest you make a new claim for only the "penalty" charges - you cannot claim on legitimate fees for services - don't make any mention of your first erroneous claim - good luck

“It's not personal, Sonny. It's strictly business.”

ok. i phoned up rbs to ask if their decision on my claim could be appealed, and i was told by a VERY polite lady that a settlement was due to be posted out to me on 17th july. I think I will wait to see how much it is for. If it is close to the true amount, I will accept and if it is way off, then I will start a fresh claim.

Thanks!