alliance and Leicester

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello everybody

think i may be doing this right but sure someone will point out if not.

successfully claimed bank charges back from A&L to december last year and was promised in writing blah blah that they would refund all charges made since the claim before closing my account. heard nothing also sent of to the county court about vexatious claim etc ( havent heard yet ). have since had a letter threatening default notice for the money i owe on the account, less than they owe me and have also sent tem a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) which has now expired for statements going back to 1992 they did however supply me with the same six years as they had done before anyone with any ideas or anyone that has claimed that far back ?

Send them a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) non compliance letter. Detail on the letter what they have not complied with. If thet still don't come up with what you require . Start SAR court proceeding against them.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/6986-data-protection-act-non.html Also it would be a good idea to start a thread on the A&L forum.Where it will be easier to follow and help your claim.

Good luck. Click on link. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.