hi

mong
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

i have just joined the forum and been directed to the barclays group as thats the bank i am now taking to court!!!!

this site has helped me to do all the letters and then mcol to start court proceedings. i suppose i thought they (barclays) would just pay up but instead they put in a defence.

today i received the "notice of transfer of proceedings"

any help would be greatfully received as i am starting to feel a little bit panicky

thanks

B always put in a defence but almost never go to court, all part of trying to panic you

transfer of proceedings is normal (I think) as they allocate the case from the central court in Northampton to your local court

follow the step by step guide

Example Step-By-Step Instructions - Consumer Action Group

and keep the ball rolling, once you get to within two weeks of your court date call B's litigation team and they'll pay in full, read a few other B threads to see the same pattern over and over and over and over

and welcome aboard, even at this late stage

hi micky

thanks. yes it's been transfered to my local court but no dates yet or allocation questionaire needed (unless the judge decides so).

i've been reading loads on the forum and have gone into brain overload!!

will let you know when i get next correspondance from the court and pick yours (and anyone elses) info on what to do.

thanks

relax, you're nearly there, read the other threads to familiarise yourself and to feel more confident but you're more or less waiting for a court date and then for B to settle

assuming you've done everything right obviously, should have if your case has got this far

anyhow you've finally started a thread so some of the brighter boys and girls will be able to help you should you need it

how much are you claiming and what are you claiming btw?

Mong, have you been issued with the defence yet?

if so, or when you do can you post the first three points they use to defend.

this will tell us if you need to take immediate action.

Since filing at court, have you sent in the updated SOC's to both parties? if not do it asap.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/

http://news.sky.com/skynews/madeleine

If I dont reply to a direct question please feel free to PM me.