pinkpetal

Pinkpetal V Lloyds

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4495 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

Can anyone offer some advice please.

I have started to fill out the paperwork on MCOL for a large claim against Lloyds

They sent a letter saying that they would refund £750 as a goodwill gesture, which I have refused.

They have since credited £365 into my account.

When it comes to the MCOL figures, do I remove this amount from the total claim, and what do I do about the interest calculations ??

Many Thanks

Pinkpetal

PINKPETAL

Lloyds TSB (1) Statements received

LLoyds TSB (2) Statements Received

LLoyds TSB (3) Statements received

Halifax Credit Card (1) Statements received

Halifax Credit Card (2)

SARS request Sent

RBOS (Halifax) Credit Card (3) SARS has Elapsed, on 54 days now

Barclaycard - Goodwill offer of £264.00 :mad:

Write to them and send letter 4 here. Good luck.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/25716-rejecting-offers.html

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Hi

Have already sent that letter off to them. But its time for court and I want to get the papers filed this weekend on line.

Do I used the whole amount of the claim in the figures or do I subtract the amount they have creditited my account ?

Thanks

Elaine

PINKPETAL

Lloyds TSB (1) Statements received

LLoyds TSB (2) Statements Received

LLoyds TSB (3) Statements received

Halifax Credit Card (1) Statements received

Halifax Credit Card (2)

SARS request Sent

RBOS (Halifax) Credit Card (3) SARS has Elapsed, on 54 days now

Barclaycard - Goodwill offer of £264.00 :mad:

Hi Pinkpetal

What do you mean by "time for Court"? You've given them 10/14 days to respond to letter 4 in the link, so just wait for this period to pass, then, either;

- write to them telling them to remove the money from your account and start your claim for the FULL amount. (if they don't respond)

- write to them telling them you are continuing your claim for the remainder of your charges (total charges minus the amount they've already paid you) and start your claim for the REDUCED amount. (If they do respond and allow you to keep the money they've already given)

FYI - I believe the current advice is to start your claim using the N1 Claim Form and taking it to your local Court with a statement of charges. Some claims issued on MCOL have been stayed for not including enough info, including a SOC, so it's a risk starting a new claim on MCOL now.

Always happy to help where I can!

:lol:

Beware of legal advice given on a private forum - do you REALLY know who is posting? Are they REALLY accountable for their posts? What if you follow their advice and get something wrong?

It was Winston Churchill who said; "Democracy is the worst way to run a country except for all the others"

Advice and comments posted by car2403 are offered purely without prejudice. They reflect only my personal opinion and do not represent the opinion of this forum or it's management. You should always seek legal advice from a qualified legal advisor. As a member of the site team, I disable reputation - reputation points mean nothing, please check my posting credentials yourself and make an informed decision. You shouldn't PM me and await a reply - I may be too late with a response. No replies will be given in Private Messages - just as with getting advice from the forum, getting advice via Private Messages is dangerous. CAG is about sharing successes so others can follow your example, this is primarily why I'm here, so please don't be offended if I don't offer replies in PM that doesn't comply with this. Help CAG to help others by keeping your thread up to date.

USEFUL LINKS; New User Guide to CAG | Can't find what you're looking for? | Intro to Consumer Credit Litigation | Is My Agreement Enforceable | Default (Surleybonds) Template Letter | Defaults - background, removal methods, challenges and taking a claim to Court | Digital Signature Guide | Overdrafts and the CCA