speed camera court case

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6141 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

There are defences to the failing to supply information but you will need to supply a lot more information before we can assist you. The things that spring to mind are the following:-

1. Are you the registered keeper of the vehicle allegedly speeding?

2. Did you receive a notice of intended prosecution within 14 days?

3. Have you replied to the police force that sent the NIP?

4. What other action have you taken?

Another site that may be able to assist (as this is their speciality) is PePiPoo: Helping the motorist to get justice

hi Rob, thanks for the reply.im the registered keeper of the vehicle, i think i received the nip within 14 days. I DID NOT RESPOND TO THE POLICE THAT SENT THE NIP AND I HAVE RECEIVED SUMMONS. IM NOT SURE WEATHER I WAS DRIVING THE CAR OR MY COUSIN WAS DRIVING THE CAR. IM NOW ON THE SUMMONS STAGE

I think that puts you on a sticky wicket with your failure to respond to the NIP. I would suggest you go to pepipoo and ask there, but I suspect you are in a very difficult position because you have not provided details of a driver or notified the police that you have taken steps to identify the driver at the time.