Help with Nationwide

TAZ01985
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there I have had trouble with Nationwide, just need some help from you guys, yes I have not managed my nationwide account to well I have been a student and all that involves. Due to going into an unauthorized overdraft, DD being returned etc I have an outstanding balance on my flex account of -£535.00 I requested statements and praise where its due were sent very quickly I sent off on the 7th of May. I have tried many times to contact them frustratingly as everyone knows and only today I have managed to get through to them that I was supposedly sent a letter of decline on the 15th of May of which I never received. Can any one suggest what to do next. Do I have a timescale to appeal this. Do I get an appeal. Do I go to the financial ombudsman or do I just small claims court them. I have been successful with Halifax and HSBC who have paid up on time but stuck with Nationwide so some help would be great

Thanks

Taz

Yes have read both thanks. But does not offer advice in my situaton where they have declined. Steps 1-4 don't apply which only leaves me with court which I wanted to try and avoid

Dont mess about with Nationwide they will Procrastinate to the point of distraction hoping you'll write it off as too much trouble . Using the templates calculate ALL the charges they've robbed off you and get you first request for payment sent off Recorded delivery. Read the threads you'll get the idea

Hi Taz :-)

If you have already sent your prelim letter requesting a refund, wether they have said no or not responded, after 14 days you can send them the LBA letter giving them 14 days before you start court proceedings.

Unfortunately everyone has a fight on their hands with nationwide, they take it to the wire and you will have to start court proceedings.

Just follow the tried and tested method on this site and eventually you will get YOUR money.

Stay strong and determined no matter what they throw at you, they will try anything to scare you and make you drop your claim.

ALSO MAKE SURE YOU SEND ALL CORRESPONDENCE RECORDED/SPECIAL DELIVERY.

Hope this helps.

Speedy :-)

Thanks speedy apprechiate your advice I thought might have to do that they seem a hard nut to crack. I was prepared just to get my fees refunded now I want my intrest back too. I'm prepared to go all the way