Dd Vs Nationwide - What Now??

DD1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6144 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi some advice PLEASE

I started my claim, using Money Claim Online, on 29/05/2007.

Paperwork from the court says it was 'deemed to be served' on 04/06/2007.

An 'Acknowledgment of Service' was filed on the 1st June 2007 by Eversheds Solicitors.

What do I do now? What is likely to happen next and on what date should I be doing something else if no defence is filed?

Thank you in anticipation of your help

Sent these to the court. Do I have to send them to the Solicitors also? If so what sort of covering letter should I put with them?

When is the waiting time up????

I sent them to solicitors aswell

this is the cover note i sent

Dear Sir / Madame,

xxxxxxx -v- xxxxxxxx

Claim No:xxxxxxx

Your Ref : xxxxxxxx

Date Issued: xxxxxxx

Please find enclosed a copy of my schedule of charges relating to the above claim.

The time you have to wait is 28 days from the served date so next monday for be the last day they can enter a defence.

Hi Everyone - Thought I would check my Flex Account this morning. Blimey there was £1427.50 refund to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only question now is .....My claim was for £1447.00 plus interest of £384.51 totalling £1831.51, should I pursue the £404.01 difference or just forget it????

...My claim was for £1447.00 plus interest of £384.51 totalling £1831.51, should I pursue the £404.01 difference or just forget it????
...Or even just wait a couple of days for the rest to appear in your Flexaccount??

U should have read enough Threads of other Nationwide Claimants to KNOW what the crack is, by this stage in your Claim...Surely??!!

No I havent read anything about anyone else receiving a partial settlement. I work 60+ hours a week and have very limited time to read all the threads. I have learnt so much on this site BUT I still, obviously, have a lot to learn!