Claims transferred to Southend...

elmwilliams
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Icy

Hee Hee, I did put on give it backs thread not to email ronan as he doesnt had the decency to respond and told her to speak to you re that as you have vast experience with his rudeness.:D

I have also been emailing Inga,65% only offer I got. I have now tried Clare and Ronan to see if I can better the deal, particularly as others here have mananged to get 80%+. I might be tempted then, if not I am sure the Judge will help me out......

i have received my letter for southend court to attend on 25th july 2007, yesterday and i have to attend at 2.30

kia is spot on all should read icy's thread

have read it myself and at this moment in time i am composing a n e-mail to negotiate a settlement with shabby

i beleive icy's right when he has shown the courts that he has tried to reach an amicable solution with the shabby and hope this would be taken into account by the courts if shabbey refuse to settle.

good luck to all who has to attend southend court and remember to pass on the experience to encourage others to continue.

remember help is always available here

mickyn

im in court at 2.30

hopefully i can let you now what happens or what to expect

from this i gather the hearing will last about half an hour iwas told to take my file but no specific requests for paperwork how about you

I've receive N24 allocation/case conference letter for 15 August - so looking forward to hearing how others' go. My case is a little different as Abbey have 'invited' me to court to repay the overdraft that is comprised enitrely of charges. Failed to respond to my S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) and issue court proceedings instead! Still kicking myself for not sending recorded.

Anyhow, will take what I have with me - and also show that they have failed to respond to all my communication recently.

Good luck to everyone else!

Steve

Hi,

Paddy here. I am also due in Court in Southend on July 25th. Only problem is that I am away that week, so I am writing to the Court to tell them I can't make it that day. I don't have much choice really - I can't really cancel the holiday, and I'm not sure what alternatives I have.

I hope that the court will allow the case to proceed to Allocation in my absence, so that I can prepare my paperwork. Have you heard about anybody else who can't make it on the 25th? I can't believe that there will be 400 claimants crowded into the Southend County Court that day, there must be some kind of leeway allowed by the Court?

Let me know how you get on, and best of luck!

We are all in this together!

Paddy

Well thats increased my confidence level lol

Off to court to file another claim after lunch going the N1 route this time though.

Think you mean 25th July micky lol cant wait to read what happens, seems like the court will be full of caggers hehehe now that would be good if they sent a legal rep how intimidated would he/she feel then

i have received my letter for southend court to attend on 25th may 2007, yesterday and i have to attend at 2.30

kia is spot on all should read icy's thread

have read it myself and at this moment in time i am composing a n e-mail to negotiate a settlement with shabby

i beleive icy's right when he has shown the courts that he has tried to reach an amicable solution with the shabby and hope this would be taken into account by the courts if shabbey refuse to settle.

good luck to all who has to attend southend court and remember to pass on the experience to encourage others to continue.

remember help is always available here

mickyn

:madgrin:

I have finally found the right thread that shows most of you in the same position as me! I've probably bored so many people in other threads!

My case has been transferred to Southend and the Allocation and Case Management Conference is on 25th July at 14:00pm.

I'm assuming this isn't actually a court date, do we need to take anything along with us, it doesn't say so on the letter?

Will be eagerly awaiting news of the 17th July meeting. Is this the first date for meetings of this kind?

Northampton advised that the AQ had been dispensed unless transfer court advises otherwise.

Haven't had any correspondence with Abbey since 30th May when they sent me a copy of their defence. I might e-mail them to try for early settlement, what you think?

Not sure if this will help people but I guess it cannot hurt to include it to make the judge aware of abbeys behaviour, and could go along with any draft directions people are taking along with them.

this is a list of claims that were struck out maybe a MOD could find their case numbers and the amounts they were awarded.

1) Kia

2) MarieJader

3) Reka (also awarded wasted costs)

4) Guido T

5) Clarion 48

6) Eddie Murphy (committed an abuse of process)

Hi All,

Is there a list for people who are appearing on the 17th July? if there is can you add my name to it for 3:00pm - also was wondering if anyone has emailed James Arrandale, he is the person named on the defence sent to me from Abbey. Wondered if it was worth sending him an email before the 17th. Any thoughts?

Rosemarymadder...

started to compile a list of thoose of us going to be there on the 17th july and times we are in

spurs1 10:30

Newbody 12:30

rsspence 12:30

sf20864 11:00 (non-attending)

gig1965 10:00

bonking 11:00

rosemarymadder 15:00

TJ.Daws 14:00

MY CASE

Newbody Vs Abbey

NB: Please read the FAQs & step-by-step instructions thoroughly & completely before commencing any action

the following is a link to a web archive of abbey websites over the time click on month under year to access Abbey's site for that time period to get what the terms and conditions were for when you opened your account Internet Archive Wayback Machine hope it helps or here for where i have started to pull them out to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/91707-archives-abbeys-web-pages.html

Advice & opinions given by me are my views or how i would respond, and are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group & are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions & actions are your own - if in any doubt, seek the opinion of a qualified professional

just found this thread i was also done on the 27th june from a stay with court date 17th july 12:30pm so i will be their as well case management hearing glad to know i wont be the only one will try to get there in time for yours gig

started to compile a list of thoose of us going to be there on the 17th july and times we are in

add my name to list I am there for allocation and case management

Updated list of thoose of us going to be there on the 17th july and times we are in

spurs1 10:30

TJ.Daws 14:00

rosemarymadder 15:00

MY CASE

Newbody Vs Abbey

NB: Please read the FAQs & step-by-step instructions thoroughly & completely before commencing any action

the following is a link to a web archive of abbey websites over the time click on month under year to access Abbey's site for that time period to get what the terms and conditions were for when you opened your account Internet Archive Wayback Machine hope it helps or here for where i have started to pull them out to http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/abbey-bank/91707-archives-abbeys-web-pages.html

Advice & opinions given by me are my views or how i would respond, and are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group & are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions & actions are your own - if in any doubt, seek the opinion of a qualified professional