Access Denied

Lig24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6149 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have recenlty helped a friend recover around £468 following the normal guidelines on the site, however, prior to my friend commencing action and recovering the funds Natwest had frozen his account. Since recovering the funds he attempted to use his cash card which was retained at the ATM and has sent several letters requesting his account to be reinstated and a statement provided to which he has received no response. He knows now his charges have been refunded there is around £200 in his bank account but he cannot access it - what can he do to make them listen to him. Mr Higley has never replied to any of his letters and neither has his branch. HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!

Lig 24 :p

Claiming £3,000

Claim filed 16.11.06

Acknowledged 29.11.06

Defence filed 19.12.06

50% offer made 3.1.07 - declined 5.1.07

Paid in full February 2007!!!!!

No he did not reach the court stage as they settled in full and final at about the second letter and said the money would go directly into his account and he sent a signed letter back saying this was acceptable. If there is a balance in this account and he were to write a cheque to cash do you think funds would clear or it would go back returned?????

The last letter he sent was to the Customer Relations department giving them 7 days to release his account or he would lodge an official complaint with the Financial Ombudsmen - do you think this was the wrong thing to do?

Claiming £3,000

Claim filed 16.11.06

Acknowledged 29.11.06

Defence filed 19.12.06

If he knew the account was frozen why did he agree to the funds being placed there? Doesn't help now I know, sorry.

I don't know why his account was frozen so can't advise on the releasing of funds. Maybe with some more info folk here can advise.

[

His account was overdrawn becuase of the UNLAWFUL CHARGES put on his account following him going overdrawn by 3p. He had made arrangements to pay the overdraft back by standing order from his other account. He thought that as the amount of money Natwest owed him outweighed what was left of his overdraft that he would have funds placed in that account and withdraw the left over money - lookin at it now that was a bad idea. I can't see anything like that similar on the site and I really don't know how he is gonna get his money back!!!!

Don't you just hate Banks!!!!!!

Claiming £3,000

Claim filed 16.11.06

Acknowledged 29.11.06

Defence filed 19.12.06