Lloyds Given More Time On Late Aq

GRAHAM12

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5330 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, I Cant Beleive This! Last Week I Was Informed Lloyds Have Not Filed Their Aq On Time , So Naturally I Was Expecting Their Defence Struck Out But... The Judge Has Allowed Them Up To 19/07 To File It??!! I Sent My First Letter December 06, You Would Think I Have Been Messed Around Enough. I Cant Understand Why With Sc&m Using And Abusing The System As They Are Judges Are Giving Extra Time When For Us It Seems The Smallest Of Errors Will Cause Our Case To Be Struck Out. I Understand That The Judge Wants To Allow Time For A Settlement To Be Agreed But If It Hasnt Before Now What Makes It Any Different? After So Long Making Sure I Have Done Everything Correct This Is Very Frustrating. I Will Be Making A Complaint About Sc&m Delay Tactics For Sure.

Does Any One Think I Should 'force' The Issue By Contacting Sc&m ? Any Advice Would Be Appreciated

The judges will almost invariably allow SC&M extra time to file most things and SC&M know this and use it as yet another delaying/intimidating tactic. The important thing is not to let these delays detract you from your claim and by contacting SC&M you would only end up more frustrated. Sit tight do everything that you need to do and count the interest that is accumulating on your claim.

Thanks nicsussex, i have nothing else to do (except read) until they decide they either file it by the 19/07 or not! i have had most of my bundle ready for along time as i strongly believe in the principles applied here and would fight them if neccessary. i just know i wont get the chance as all this from SC&M is just delay tactic (standard foboff letter/defence filed at last minute etc.)and have no intention of defending.I tried the new tactic for the AQ to encourage the judge to see this,to no avail. It is an outrage that they get away with it.

my sister had her penalties refunded by hsbc last year (4k) after just 2letters, to get to this stage has taken me over 6months! just showns how inconsistant this all is! Sorry if i am ranting. Any further advice for the latter stages will be gratefully received.