HSBC Charges Limit?????

The Timelord
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6136 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys,

I always thought that the maximum monthly "charge" from HSBC wAS £125?? I have been charged £150 Notified Fees this month!!

Why are they called Notified Fees??? have no breakdown of them!!!

This has lead me to start my 3rd claim against them so I expect they will close my account soon.

Let me know your thoughts people!

Now they have REALLY ****ed me off!

They bounce my phone payment of £40 because I am £20 over my overdraft...charge me £25 for the priviledge...AND THEN THEY PROCESSED £150 IN NOTIFIED FEES!!! WHY DIDNT THEY BOUNCE THAT ONE???!!!

Hi all!

Well I have my first response from Mark A Loker (Service Manager...anyone else had contact with him???) who informs me that he is "looking into the matters you have raised and will contact you with a full response as soon as I have completed my investigations."! - So I don't hold out much hope there then!

This letter was dated only 4 days after my request for repayment so that was quite fast!

Now a quick question....should I send the LBA 14 days after my request...or 14 days after their rather limp response???

Cheers!