Documents to send to the court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6146 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I've now got a court date for my hearing to reclaim bank charges.

An interesting point is that the bank asked for permission to appoint an expert witness to deal with "forensic accounting of bank charges". (Scary!!) but the request was refused by the court.

The allocation form also says, "Each party shall deliver to every other party and to the court office copies of all documents on which he intends to rely at the hearing......"

What documents would these be. Does it mean copies of all the letters that have been exchanged? I guess I don't have to send all the bank statements back to the bank. Or maybe a copy of the interest calculations although these change each day up to the hearing??

I can't really think of anything else.

I certainly don't want to make a mistake now I'm so close!

Thanks for any help.

owenp,

Welcome toThe Consumer Action Group. Which bank are you claiming against ? You have alot of work to do, but all of what you need to do can befound here.http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/guidance-notes/64911-got-court-date-guide.html#post553523. Please do not be worried to ask any questions however silly they seem. The Consumer Action Group has over 150,000 people as registered users and has helped over 8,300 people to reclaim over £14,000,000. So we can help you. Good luck.

A person is only as big as the dream they dare to live.

Good things come to he who waits

Its your money taken unlawfully from your account and you have a legal right to claim it back.

Parkvale,

Thank you for that.

I must admit it's a bit of a surprise that this bit is so involved.

I'm claiming against Abbey.

Better get down to it.........!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi.

The competition report is very long.

Is it necessary to actually print out full copies for the court and the bank or is it ok to refer to the report.

Thanks again,

Owen