Yode v Severn Trant/Enterprise contractors

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5150 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I wondered whether someone could advise me on my rights.

Enterprise are digging up the road outside my house and are denying me access to my drive. This is causing the following problems:

1. I have to get my children out of the car on a busy and fast road and walk them 200 yards to get to my house. I know this may not seem unreasonable but they are aged 3 and 4 and with bags, the dog, coats and currently umberellas it is a bit of a nightmare.

2. I am currently employing a firm of contractors to build an extension to my house at the rear. They are unable to take deliveries and generally get on with their work as they also have to park 200 yards away and cannot get lorries any nearer without the road becomming blocked.

I have asked why we are the only house on the street without a metal plate into the driveway and have been told it is because we have a skip. We were never asked to move the skip by Enterprise or informed of the inconvenience. We did receive a leaflet informing us of water supply problems.

What do you think? are they legally allowed to do this? and thanks very much for reading if you got this far.

Yode

Yode

Yode v Egg - smashed after 4 weeks

Yode v NatWest battle to the end (mcols issued) waiting retaliation

Sign the petition to the Prime Minister here:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/bankcourts/

Thanks